Althea Petal Velvet Powder | Althea

Saturday, August 19, 2017


Althea Petal Velvet Powder
Hey girls, today I want to show you Althea Petal Velvet Powder from Althea! I was so excited that Althea made a new move by launching its own product. And this is the first one. It's a light weight loose powder gives a silky finish made with pure, natural ingredients, inspired by Korean Althea petals. A simple touch leaves your skin velvety smooth and keeps your makeup on all day. 

Althea Petal Velvet Powder is made with micro-fine particles which minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines to reveal a flawless, petal-like complexion. 

Packaging: I like how simple it is. A little baby pink bottle with the Althea logo at the centre. Minimalistic enough sitting in your vanity or drawer. It comes with a soft round fluffy puff. Easy to use and handle.

Texture: Very lightweight, soft and smooth like flower petal. 

Ingredient: Cruelty-free and natural. Made up of Althea flower seed extract from Korea which acts as antioxidant that protects the skin's barrier from dehydration and invigorates the skin for a beautiful complexion. 

Functions
~ Makeup setting
~ Sebum control & Pore blurring


Opening up the case, you will find a little reminder on top of the powder, stated "Hello Beautiful! Please remove this sticker before use." in English and Korean. Such a sweet heart! 



As you can see, the little round puff picked up a lot of powder actually. It will slowly turns transparent finish patting it.


The holes are quite big actually. Pro is the pick up of powder a lot, a big con is the powder easily comes out from the holes! And I nearly spill the whole bottle of powder!  


Price : RM16
It has a very cute price! Pretty affordable.


My Verdict
It is pretty good in fixing my makeup under eye, my eye brows and my blush. I was impressed this little bottle just fix my brows all day long. But when it comes to oil control on bare face, it is not really smoothen my pores and controlling well of oily area like nose.  Hence, it is encouraged to use with makeup.

I wish they could come out with more products under their brand. Looking forward.

To Shop | Althea.kr

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Click me

Blog Archive

Follow @rennessw

Subscribe