#Altheaturns 2 Beauty Haul Video | Althea

Friday, July 14, 2017

Here comes my beauty haul from Althea.






What I bought:

It's Skin Power 10 Formula CO Effector

It's Skin Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector

Petitfee Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eyepatch

Innisfree Volcanic Black Head Out Balm

Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener

Peripera Peri's Ink Velvet - 06. Celeb Deep Rose

Tony Moly Backgel Eye Liner - 03. Pearl Brown


Fly me to Korea contest

Birthday Giveaway (Free beauty products for shoppers to add into cart)

Althea Birthday Goodies (Limited Edition Box + DIY Bday Kit + Sample Pack)
*only for Large box*

Term & conditions

Remember to use hashtag:
 #AltheaTurns2 #AltheaKorea

Happy shopping 😍

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the products reviews. I always buy my all beauty products from Althea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! Their services never disappoint us!

      Delete
  2. Bes altheaturns 2 video haul of althea visit Althea Malaysia

    ReplyDelete

Click me

Blog Archive

Follow @rennessw

Subscribe