Zǎo - Breakfast Anytime

Friday, September 01, 2017


It's been long time I didn't review any cafe or talk about food. This gonna be a casual blogpost. I just simply wanna share this place with you guys. This little corner was so cozy, made a loner feels warm like sitting at his own home. I like how minimalistic the design be. Zǎo has its kitchen set at outside of the cafe which I found so unique. If you are a breakfast lover, you may fall in love with this simple little space. 

*FTC: This is not a collaborating post.*

A post shared by R E N N E S S (@rennessw) on

I ordered Pineapple Grilled Pork Loin & Cheese, costed me RM20 and the Homemade Iced Lemonade, RM7. The grilled pork loin tasted surprisingly good! I didn't expect the pork loin portion to be that big (2 palms size of pork loins) and the cheese to be kind of rich. They didn't put too much of sugar in the lemonade as it was so sour for my liking. Overall I was pretty satisfied with this late lunch (I always have my lunch late on weekend). 


Address50, Jln 19/3, Seksyen 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Click me

Blog Archive

Follow @rennessw

Subscribe