Skin detox recipe | Althea's 7-Step Korean Skincare Box Review

Saturday, March 10, 2018

What's up my lovely ladies?

There are days you need to detox your body. If you aren't doing detox for your one and only body, illness may come to you, telling you it's time to clear some toxins out from it. I've been eating good for the past three months. I mean those fried chickens, chips, sweetened beverages, snacks, etc. I supposed to balance my lifestyle with hardworking workout routine in order to release those unwanted toxins from my body. Sore throat and coughing came to me before CNY 2018. Hence, I couldn't enjoy my lunar new year much as previous years. This is the warning from my own body. Please appreciate your body by balancing your lifestyle. Of course, same rule applies to your face. 

I prioritise my face over my bf. Seriously. The condition of my face is way more important of any other parts of my body. lol There are a lot of ways of skin detox, including facial treatment at beauty salon, masking session, etc. One of my favourite options is choosing an Althea Beauty Box
7-Step Korean Skincare Box 
This box consists of 7 skincare products. 
  1. Natural Pacific Perfect Deep Cleansing Oil
  2. The Saem Healing Tea Garden Tea Tree Cleansing Water
  3. Dr.Frog Control-Tox Peeling Gel (120ml)
  4. Son & Park BEAUTY WATER (340ml)
  5. Leaguertox V-Shot Silhouette Lifting Ampoule_1ea
  6. Rire Camu Camu Moisture Cream
  7. Lebaton Pearl Whitening Essence Mask
First and foremost, cleansing.


Natural Pacific Perfect Deep Cleansing Oil
RM41

Your cleansing agent could be in the forms of gel, foam, liquid, cream and oil. Cleansing oil acts as a makeup remover, removes the stubborn dirt on the surface of your skin. This deep-cleansing oil from Natural Pacific removes away all dust I got after a tired working day. Its natural-fragrance feature is what I would recommend to those who have sensitive skins. Relaxing fresh-texture freshens up my skin during my enjoyable cleansing moment. My skin feels awakening and moisturising. It can also clean away your stubborn eyeliner!


The Saem Healing Tea Garden Tea Tree Cleansing Water
RM23

On the first sight, I've no idea what is the function of this product. It is a no-wash cleansing water infused with Australian tea tree extract. Keeping pores clean is crucial enough to maintain a healthy skin. If you have the same skin type like me, normal to oily or combination skin, this is a must-have in pores detoxifying. And, the Saem Healing Tea Garden Tea Tree Cleansing Water doesn't contains any artificial pigments, synthetic fragrances, parabens, mineral oil and benzophenone to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. I keen to use it during breakout on my face. Saturate a cotton pad and apply onto face, leave it for 5 to 10 seconds. You can choose to cleanse  your face or just top it with your moisturiser. That's it.

Dr.Frog Control-Tox Peeling Gel
RM45

The products mentioned above couldn't remove your dead skin. I am falling for this Dr. Frog Control-Tox Peeling Gel. I used it after cleansing water, just applies a proper amount onto cleansed face, spreads all over the face, leaves it for 5 minutes, massages your face gently before rinsing. It is comfortable on my skin as it is made up of charmzone's unique patented ingredients, which are tocovita C, pencil extract, poison bulb extract, elm tree extract, cemented soybean peel and raspberry fermentation. It promotes skin calming and soothing. Upon rinsing, I feels my face cleaner and fresher. Repeat this routine twice a week improves your skin cell metabolism.


Son & Park Beauty Water
RM110

This is my favourite in the box! I've been wanting to try out this awarded product since it launched. I used this after all the cleansing steps. Acting as facial lotion aka toner, its moisturising and light exfoliating functions renews and smoothens the skin surface by lifting impurities dead skin cells. Revitalises your skin with natural ingredients like coconut, corn, potato, wheat, lavender flower/ stem extract, rosa damascena flower water and orange fruit extract. A little bit stimulating upon first applying. Quick absorbed by my face and I feel refreshed and awakened!



Leaguertox V-Shot Silhouette Lifting Ampoule_1ea
RM19

A special ampoule only for wrinkled areas and face, enriches the skin with nutritional contents, promotes elasticity of the skin. Recommended for depressed figure - three lines that look old due to depressed cheeks and forehead, people concerning about deepening wrinkles and dropping cheeks. Overall, I don't recommend to those are same age with me, at their 20s. I found it too greasy and sticky for my face and its manmade fragrance bothers me a lot.



Rire Camu Camu Moisture Cream
RM42

Putting a lot of water on your face is useless if you do not do a moisture-lock-in step. A small bottle which contains multi functional cream. It locks in the moisture in your skin, provides abundant hydration and nutrition to the skin by its camu camu extract which is rich in vitamin C and camellia oil. Oily and combination skin owners must be careful of the amount of usage. It works best at night for repair function. Its fragrant is calming and soothing. You can feel the elasticity and softness in the texture. Very suitable for dry skin.


Lebaton Pearl Whitening Essence Mask
RM3 per sheet

Last but not least, put on a nutrition-riched mask as an ending of your detox steps. You can pick one from hydration, soothing and whitening functions. This Lebaton Preah Whitening Essence Mask with pearl extract has brightening and firming effects, which brightens up dull skin for clearer and radiant look. Soft and elastic 100% natural cotton sheet effectively delivers active ingredients without irritation. A bright looking skin is coming its way.


I'm obsessed with this refreshing and detoxifying journey. I feel so good after these 7 steps.

Fyi, this Althea box is no longer available on the website, but you can buy each of the product separately except Son & Park Beauty Water (not available at the moment). So, you may alter and customise based on your needs. 

Hope you enjoy reading.
💋 xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Click me

Blog Archive

Follow @rennessw

Subscribe