Summer little lookbook | Collinstreet.co

Tuesday, June 20, 2017


A post shared by 雷恩s (@rennessw) on



A post shared by 雷恩s (@rennessw) on

It's summer!
(Though M'sia has only summer)
I survived from the scorching hot weeks (end of May 2017). Great that some short sleeves are acceptable in this hot season. One style I usually apply on my daily outfit is CASUAL. Dress casually to the extent that you are comfortable with. Patches are on trend. It gives a character to a normal boring shirt. Abandon the normal sleeve, adding a pair of ripped denim sleeves would win you extra attention from your friends and passerby. Tug in my favourite shorts, it could be in denim, black, white or army green, and finish the whole look with sneakers. I'm ready to go with my comfy casual outfit.




I don't really know why and how I fell for pink. I am crazy of the colour. Pink symbolizes feminine.
Whenever you wanted to look feminine, pick a sift pink stuff and wear it. This chiffon top is a bit oversized and very breathable. Lace up sleeve makes me looked chic yet sexy. Put on a navy skirt increases femininity. Lastly, wearing sneakers to complete the whole outfit.

Top from Collin Street

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Click me

Blog Archive

Follow @rennessw

Subscribe