Deep Clean Brighter Skin Solution | Neutrogena

Wednesday, April 12, 2017


It's review time again! I am going to share with you a series of Neutrogena Brightening Cleansers.

*This review is suitable for Normal to Oily Skin types experiencing Dullness.*


I name it as 3 steps brighter skin solution. Owing to the ever-growing beauty industry in South Korea, Neutrogena has formulated Deep Clean efficient and effective cleanser to satisfy busy women's need. 


Deep Clean Brightening Cleansing Oil to Foam
In brief, it is a dual functions cleansing oil which effectively removes make up on your face. All you need to do is just massage the oil gently onto your face for it to dissolve your cosmetics and it will slowly transform into foam upon contact with water to wash off the leftover on your face. 

Having ultra mild formulation with a pH value of 5.5, this oil to foam cleanser is suitable for sensitive skin as well. It acts without any harshness and ensures skin is not stripped of its healthy oils and essential moisture. It squeezes two steps into one. Such a great product for busy or lazy women!

Talking about its ingredient, it is made up of oleifera leaf extract which acts as a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and astringent properties that protects against free radicals and preserves the skin’s moisture. Its mulberries extract, Vitamin C and B3 claim to reveal the radiant skin.

Apart from that, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested it as non-comedogenic product. (A product that discourage pores clogging.)

Direction to use: Pump a 20 cents size of cleansing oil onto your hands and apply it onto your face in dry condition. Gently massage your face in circular motion. Repeat massaging to ensure there is no cosmetics residue and dirt leftover on your skin. Add water to lather into foam. Massage all over your face gently. Rinse off thoroughly with water.

My Verdict
(end of post)


Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
Another double action gentle product, Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub works in a formula to eliminate blackheads for clearer and smoother skin. It scrubs away stubborn dirt and oil that trapped inside pores. Giving you a skin that feels refresh at all time by preventing new blackheads from appearing. The skin-smoothing microbeads do a good job in exfoliating your skin without drying.

The Salicylic acid present in scrub is meant to against acne effectively. The product claims to be giving you a visibly clean and rejuvenated skin over regular use.

Direction to use: Squeeze adequate amount of scrub onto your palm. Gently massage onto wet face. Rinse with water thoroughly and pat dry.

 My Verdict
It does a good job as a scrub with mild foams. 
It reduces blackheads after first time cleansing. 
I believe blackheads will be lesser if I continue using it as daily routine.


Deep Clean Brightening Foam Cleanser
Daily facial cleanser for brighter and smoother skin can be found in this medium size pink-tinged tube. Neutrogena promises to eliminate 99% of impurities from deep within for clearer skin with its affordable price.

 This cleanser is also main made up of Mulberry extract and Vitamin. These ingredients promote anti-aging and anti-oxidised to repair the hurts on your skin caused by free radicals. Morus Alba Root extract from Morus Alba tree tends to be used extensively for medical purposes and helps in preventing fine line formation and slowing down the aging process. Not only these, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract (Green Tea) is prized for polyphenols helps in giving you moisturised skin and preventing premature aging against ultra violet damage. 

Direction to use: Squeeze adequate amount of cleanser onto your hands. Lather it with water and rub it into foam. Massage your skin in circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with water. 


These steps are created by me. lol
Since I receive three bottle in a parcel, so why not testing them out at one go.

Step 1: I use Brightening Clensing Oil to Foam to remove my sunblock, oil, dirt and impurities on my face to do my first layer of cleansing.

Step 2: I use the Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub to scrub away blackheads, whiteheads, stubborn residue from within to do a deep clean as my second layer of cleansing.

Step 3: I use Brightening Foam Cleanser to entirely cleanse my wash to do my very last layer of cleansing.


My Verdict
This is how I look with bare face after the 3 steps cleansing. Face is so much clearer and brighter!

My most favourite product among three of them

Tadaaa! I choose Deep Clean Brightening Cleansing Oil to Foam as my favourite among three of them. Which is why I leave my verdict of using this product at the end of the post.

Why I am love it most?
I love the mulberry fruit scent.
 I love it because I am done with my daily routine efficiently by saving my time.
Sunblock is a must no matter where you go, or even when you stay at home!
And we are encouraged to use the cleanser which can remove make up before our daily cleanser to remove the sunblock. And this oil to foam cleanser is just right for this step!
Besides, it removes my eyebrow powder thoroughly without leaving any residue on my eyebrows.
It removes my lip balm and lip tint as well.
Such a convenient 2-in-1 cleanser!


To purchase Neutrogena, you can go to any Watson and Guardian, or shop online at Lazada and 11 Street. =)

FB| Neutrogena Malaysia

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. do you know what is the accurate ph value for brightening foam cleanser? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete

Click me

Blog Archive

Follow @rennessw

Subscribe