最美和声

Sunday, December 01, 2013

I have a dream of celebrity. In my mind, the one who stand steadily on the stage is always the gorgeous one. He or she catches every audiences' eyes. I think it is an honour in oneself's journey in life. No matter how, the passion is the most important. Singing seemed easy but it is definitely not applicable without a good sound track. 
I enjoyed watching singing competition and always imagine the one who stand on the middle of the stage was me. hiak! Sound impossible* 
Here come some video clips for the competition of 最美和声 (the perfect match) that passed 6 weeks ago that I would like to share, and they are my favourite singers! Love their voice most!


First of all, it is Hu Wei Na 胡维娜! The one I love the most! She was Christine Fan's lovely student too! That's why she got a lil bit same style with Fan Fan. When it came to her turn, I will pay 100% focus on her!S\he is the top 4 by the way. Enjoy the song of '飞得更高' (Fly higher)!



Handsome yet beautiful right? xD
Another one, Zeng Jing Wen 曾静玟. She is also Fan's student. Boyish look outlook her special and irresistible to be shocked by her especially her eyes! hah! Yet, she has a very sweet voice. A very comfy song will be presented by her easily. Here come the version that I most likey, song of '流水年华' Liu shui nian hua.


Last one, She is 肖懿航, Xiao Yi Hang, with a very special sexy voice, and the voice won away the championship! This is the song that I like the most from her, from 萧敬腾, Jam Hsiao. 


Enjoyed =) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Click me

Blog Archive

Follow @rennessw

Subscribe