Althea New makeup

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Aloha! In this post, I am going to introduce some new makeup from my favourite brand, Althea. 
Since they launched their new skincare line, they have been working hard to bring lotsa new toys for us the beauty lovers. I am very excited and can't wait to share with you my verdict and findings.

And I'd like to go straight to the point.
I know you'd definitely love it.


Flawless Creamy Concealer, 6g, RM15

This is the first concealer launched by Althea. The texture is watery. The concealer itself is pigmented and very blend-able. Thanks Althea for being so considerate as they launched 4 different colours to fit  not only fair skin tone. You know right, Korea brand tends to only produce 3 colours which only fit fair to yellowish skin tone while neglecting the brown skin. The darkest colour of flawless creamy concealer is best fit for brown skin as well. 

Shop here.


From top to bottom: Mocha, Honey, Ginger (My shade), Vanilla



My verdict: Slightly patchy but moistured and medium coverage.


Eye palette Sunrise & Moonrise BCLxAlthea, RM140

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PALETTE. I like the colours in this palette, the pigmentation is superb, the texture of powder is so soft and premium. I can blend all the colours well using brushes and fingers. If you want me to rate the palette from 1-10, I'd give it a 10. This is the palette you could rock with from day to night. 

Shop here.


My verdict: Of all the shades, the only one with poor quality is the golden shade. Trust me, you must give it a go.



Spotlight Eye Glitter, 4.5ml, RM24

I am not a fan of liquid eyeshadow. This eye glitter does not attract me as well. However, if you were the liquid eyeshadow person, you may fall for its glitter! This sparkly number doubles up as both an eyeshadow and a liner to light up the eyes for some perky, glamorous peepers. 

Shop here.


My Verdict: the liquid is too watery and the glitter powder is too scattered around which doest not suit my preference.


Skin Relief Spot Film Gel, 15ml, RM 19

Say bye to your pimple patches. This zit-zapping treatment is lit! All you have to do is to apply thinly onto the skin before drying down to a smooth canvas and protect the area and allowing for makeup to be applied on without a trace. It contains tea tree oil for acne healing. A mix of Centella and pine leaf extracts calm the redness, treating acne while you're out and about. 

Shop here.


Before on left, After on right (with gel and foundation on)

My verdict: I'm not a fan of it. It looks patchy on my skin. However, I do not deny it acts as a good shield to the burning acne. 


Watercolor Cream Tint, 4.5ml, RM20

Lastly! The mad love beauty products you've been waiting for_________the Watercolor Cream Tint!!
So much love for these lippies. These pretty tubes give you the best of all worlds with the pigmentation of a lipstick, the long-wearing power of a stain and the moisturizing formula of a gloss. These lippies contain hyaluronic acid and squalene to prevent chapped lips from flaking. This mini tube is perfect for stashing in your purse for easy touch-ups and comfortable wear.

Shop here.


My verdict: The creamy texture gives the moisture to the lips. The tint won't stay long on the lips. It is easily wiped off by tissue after finishing a meal. It's easy to bring along with me anywhere.

Hope you'all enjoy my article.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The lippies just looks gorgeous on you!
    Here's what I think about them: https://miracikcit.blogspot.com/2019/02/altheas-exclusive-makeup-range.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Click me

Blog Archive

Follow @rennessw

Subscribe