K-beauty gossip! Bare essentials | Althea

Sunday, April 29, 2018

You may have seen all my photos on my social media, my appearance is always in full make up. But make up is not on point without a good skin as base. Great makeup starts from great skin. Skincare is always my ultimate goal. My night skincare routine is my favourite therapeutic session of the day. Skincare can be very luxurious and affordable as long as it works without destroying your skin. Let me tell you a gossip! 


Guess the picture speaks the topic of the post. The gossip revealed! This is bare essential series from Althea which cost not more than RM120 for the whole set! Can you believe? Yes you need to. You may doubt the quality of these skincare products, don't worry, let's me clear your doubt.


Bare Essential 

Riding on current minimalism trend, Althea strips down to the bare essentials with this new skincare line which focuses on skincare fundamentals and removes all the non-essentials. Over the years, there are a lots of skincare products made with the newest beauty technology such as serum, face oil, eye cream, etc. Back to basic, these thoughtfully crafted products give the benefits of the infamous
10-step Korean skincare routine, rolled into 3 quick fundamental steps. Researched has shown that the most prominent fact is that a solid routine starts from 3 essential steps - cleansing, toning and moisturising. All the extra steps like those I mentioned above added to your routine are just that - additional.


Contour cleanser RM23 150g

The cleanser is densely filled with micro capsules that burst upon contact with water to exfoliate, gentle cleanse and detoxify skin. It is packed with detoxifying Lemon Myrtle extracts and soothing Ice Plant. It mainly helps to promote blood circulation, reduce bloating and swelling for a defined, enviably slim face shape. It provides a slight cooling effect which help sooth and hydrate sensitive skin as well as calming the redness.

My Verdict: It is a very pure, neutral and gentle cleanser, leaving my skin smooth and relaxed after wash. In my opinion, it suits all skin types. 



Primer Water RM43 200ml

Not only a hydrating toner, it also acts as a primer. Having two functions in a bottle, this Primer Water contains patented dewdrop technology (Macro Fluidic Dispersion technology that gently fills the gaps between pores and allows hydration to penetrate deep within the layers of the skin. Made with Snow Lotus, the most precious and rarest herbs in the world which has beauty enhancing benefits. In addition, this Primer Water has an incredibly smooth and silky texture that enhances the skin's natural glow, leaving skin with the perfect canvas.

My Verdict: It does not looked and felt lightweight but it is lightweight upon massaging into my skin. Well nourished my skin as my first level of protection. It keeps my skin hydrated a whole day.


Fixer Cream RM50 50g

Made with Trehalose, an ingredient found in cactus plant that retains moisture on the skin by providing the skin with 24-hour hydration. This non-oily wonder cream is also rich in antioxidants derived from Camellia sinensis seed oil and helps to promote collagen regeneration using Baobab Tree extracts. 

My Verdict: I am really afraid of oily cream as I have a super duper oily T zone. Same feeling applies on looking at this cream on the first sight. Surprisingly, it looked great and moisturised my skin upon application. My skin did not feel any burden throughout the day. It is not greasy at all.


Now you believe a complete skincare kit can be under RM120! They are the products that nourish your skin while leaving it looking bright, glowing and beautiful. With minimal yet effective formulas, these straightforward products epitomise simple perfection. They deliver maximum results with minimum effort. 

You’re just a click away from glowing, flawless, crystal clear skin. 

🌸 To buy 🌸

Contour Cleanser | https://my.althea.kr/contour-cleanser
Primer Water | https://my.althea.kr/primer-water
Fixer Cream | https://my.althea.kr/fixer-cream

*Get a complimentary handy mirror upon purchasing full set of Bare essentials. While stock last*

#AltheaKorea #AltheaBE #AltheaBareEssentials #BareEssentials

❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Click me

Blog Archive

Follow @rennessw

Subscribe